- Intimate ceremonial gazebo adjacent to a 4-tier stone waterfall.
- Spectacular bridal walkway to ceremonial area all landscaped with shrubbery and floral vegetation.
- Shimmering pond with a lighted fountain located directly beside the event space and gazebo.
- A picture-perfect wrap-around porch is located directly off the barn.
- Evening bonfire area with natural stone seating.
- Well-lit pathways and parking lot to ensure guests’ safety.
- Private bridal suite with a private ensuite bathroom.
- Private groomsmen area with leather couches, billiard table, and television
- Complete serviced bar and bartender provided, including premium liquors and specialty cocktails.
- Round tables, upholstered chairs, and linens are provided for the main floor.
- The mezzanine has live edge walnut harvest tables with hardwood chairs.
- Fully climate-controlled venue with heating and air conditioning.
- Two stone wood-burning fireplaces with leather couch seating.
- Designated band/DJ area with a tiled dance floor.
- Buffet, plated, or family-style dinner options are provided in-house by our gourmet chef.
- Event support staff present during the duration of the event to ensure smooth transitions and adequate support to guests.
- Seven permanent single washrooms in the banquet hall to provide comfort and privacy.
- State of the art sound system for speeches and background music.
Maple Lane Haven meets or exceeds all regulations set forth by the Ontario Fire Code and the Ontario Building Code. Our banquet facility is a fully accessible venue.
We host one wedding per day as we want to make this the most memorable event of your lives, right from the rehearsal to the morning after when you might enjoy a delectable brunch with family and friends.